LMFF's #FLYMETOTHEMOON GRANT PROGRAM
“FLY ME TO THE MOON AND LET ME PLAY AMONGST THE STARS” - FRANK SINATRA
Here at the Lea Marie Faraone Foundation (LMFF) we want to give our beneficiaries all the tools they need so that they may live the best quality of life possible.
We know that special equipment and resources are needed for those with chronic illness to keep their health to the highest standards. LMFF has established our Fly Me to the Moon grant so that families and individuals affected by chronic illness, such as Cystic Fibrosis, can receive the 5-star medical care they need so that it may be able to enhance life instead of getting in the way.
Whether it is medical equipment, home health, or adjunct therapy we are here to help! Let us fly you to the moon so that you can play amongst the stars!
Eligibility for LMFF’s Fly Me to the Moon grant:
1. Any child or young adult diagnosed with a chronic illness in need of a medical intervention that will significantly improve that individual’s quality of life.
2. Completed Fly Me To the Moon Grant Application, Medical Care Team Letter of Referral, and current prescription or sufficient documentation for the medical device or service needed.
*At this time, pharmacological therapies are not eligible for fulfillment under the Fly Me to the Moon grant
How to apply for LMFF’s Fly Me to the Moon Grant:
1. Download and complete the Fly Me to the Moon Grant Application
2. Obtain a letter of referral from a member of your medical care team (i.e. physician, social worker, etc.) stating why the medical device or service applied for is needed. Signature and date is required.
3. If selected as a beneficiary, LMFF will request a prescription or other sufficient documentation where appropriate for the medical device or service applied for. *If such documentation cannot be produced, eligibility for the grant may be forfeited.
4. Please send both the completed Fly Me to the Moon Grant Application and the medical care team letter of referral to [email protected]
Application will not be considered complete until both items have been received. Submission of this application grants permission for the Lea Marie Faraone Foundation to email you. Any funding for the medical device or service will be completed via a one-time payment to the third party vendor on the beneficiary’s behalf. Vendor or institution will be selected by advice of the beneficiary’s medical care team to ensure safety and high standard of medical care.
Thank you so much for your interest in our program! We look forward to hearing your story and playing amongst the stars with you!